In the year 2016, R A Jewellery was formed in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra (India) to serve customers world over a collection of Bridal Kundan Jewellery. Working as a Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Distributor & Exporter, we see jewellery and beauty through the eyes of our customers, so that we can exceed their expectations for designs and quality. In a couple of years, our company has grown, developed and reached to a stable position in the competitive marketplace. We have in store all kinds of jewellery that girls and women long for, ranging from Engagement Jewellery, Bridal Kundan Jewellery to Handcrafted Jewellery. We have in-trend Choker Necklace, colorful Kundan Earrings, Meenakari Bangles, German Silver Anklets, heavy Neck Pieces and earrings set; covering all aspects of person and bridal adornment and beauty enhancement.
Our specialization lies in Imitation Jewellery in different tones, from Gold, Antique / Nickel, Silver, Henna and Rhodium. Our meenakari and kundan jewellery collection is most popular range amongst women who loves beauty and vigour, as it showcases our oldest jewellery tradition. Women pair this Indian gemstone jewellery with sarees, suits and lehengas. We also have handicrafts for all those looking for gifting options on different occasions and events. Our jewellery and handicrafts collection in beautiful designs is perfect for every taste, occasion and budget.
Order Processing, Packaging & Shipping
Our company has set clear policies regarding order processing, packaging and shipping. An order is processed only after receipt of cleared payment. The time an order takes to process is completely dependent upon it's quantity. The jewellery items are packed in quality packaging material to make sure that the order reaches to client in good condition. We have partnered with FedEx, DHL, and Aramex for shipment of our goods. These logistics companies take generally 3-5 business days for order delivery. The transit time excludes seller's handling time, Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays. We can fulfill any special request. It is the responsibility of the buyer to take care of all duties, taxes, custom charges, brokerage fees in their country.
We accept Western Union, Bank Transfer. Once gateways confirm a payment, it is considered "cleared". we do not consider e-cheque payment a cleared payment. We can consider other payment options on customers request.
We appreciate feedback and suggestions from clients, as we care for them and want to establish long term relationship with them.
Imitation Jewellery requires wearing and storage care to maintain their shine, quality and stones in place. There are some practices one needs to follow.
- Keep earrings, rings, necklaces and anklets away from dust to prevent damage to the stones.
- Use soft pouches or boxes instead of velvet box to store the jewellery pieces.
- Jewellery pieces can be delicate, therefore, these must be the last thing women must put on prior to leaving the house in the morning, and the first thing to remove and store in place upon arriving home in the evening.
- Do not spray perfume or hairspray as well as apply lotion after wearing Kundan or any other imitation jewellery, as it can damage the finish of the piece.
- Occasionally wipe the jewellery pieces using a clean cotton cloth. Do not use water and soap to clean it.
- Remove jewellery pieces during bath/shower.
- Never soak gemstones, they will lose their vibrancy.
- Occasionally check the jewellery pieces for loose stones
By following the above mentioned instructions, women can have many happy with their new jewellery additions.